Saturday, June 5, 2010

Can I Bring Epilator On Plane

HOLIDAY


I am a pacemaker failed .
[Frédérich Beigbeder] Holiday Preview in a coma


The best working condition, it is the holidays.
[Jean-Marie Gourio] extract Braves counter


The vcances is the period that allows for empployés to remember that business can continue without them.
[Earl Joseph Wilson]

The attractions of the summer and complexity of the memories of the time of great turmoil, lead me to postpone further publication of Volume II of Memoirs to ultraviolet after Labor Day or after 11 September.

You will then be invited to travel with me to Rome and you will see the questions and the transformations that the stay in the Eternal City has aroused in me. And above all you can remember the state of excitement experienced by Quebec and throughout the West, especially during this decade of 60.

Have a great summer and happy to find ourselves in the fall after the end of my twenty-eight years of religious life in the community of Brothers of the Sacred Heart.

Florian

0 comments:

Post a Comment